- Clamp on Meters
- Portable Power Monitor/recorder
- Portable Oscilloscopes
Yokogawa has been involved in the testing field since its founding and has contributed to numerous industries through its supply of test and measurement equipment. Yokogawa measuring instruments play indispensable roles in the development and production of electrical, electronic, and automotive equipment. The Company meets customer needs with a wide ranging product lineup and an extensive range of calibration and other services.
The wide variety of our DMM line provides the customer with different functions and accuracy depending on the requirements. From our simple pocket digital multimeter to our high accuracy TY series, with up to 50,000 counts on a dual display, Yokogawa’s DMMs provides you with a quality product to meet all your expectations.
* TY710 Digital Multimeter
* TY720 Digital Multimeter
* TY520 Digital Multimeter
* TY530 Digital Multimeter
* 732 Series Digital Multimeter
* 73101 Pocket Digital Multimeter
Yokogawa continues to grow it’s calibrator line, from pressure, T/C, RTD, Volts, Amps, Frequency, and now introduces the Process Calibrator; Ca450.
Our high accuracy calibrators work with all competitor products and offers the customer a way to maintain their equipment, while keeping the specifications of their process.
* CA 11E (Voltage-Current)
* CA 12E( Temperature)
* CA 13E (Frequency )
* CA 51 / 71 ( Process)
* CA 150 (Universal Type)
* YPC 4010 ( Calibrator / HART Communicator)
Clamp on Meter
With their 16 models of different clamp-on testers, Yokogawa provides the right tool for the job. CL Series consists of AC, AC/DC, and leakage current clamps with various ranges and dimensions. The multiple options include RMS, Mean, Temperature, frequency, and recorder output.
* Mini Clamp-on Tester for AC Current #CL120
* ACA, ACV for AC Current #CL130
* True RMS ACA, ACV for AC Current #CL135
* AC True RMS Clamp-on Tester for AC Current #Cl155
* Clamp-On Tester for AC/DC Current #Cl220
* Clamp-on Tester for Leakage Current #Cl320
* Clamp-on Process Meter for DC mA Current #Cl420
Portable Power Monitor/recorder
As the world goes to a more Energy efficient mindset, products are needed to monitor each factories energy requirements. The CW240 and CW120 Power monitor series allows the customer to use a portable recording device to measure Volts, Amps, Watts, Vars, VA, PF, PA, Frequency, harmonics, and demand. This 1P2W to 3P4W power monitor provides a visual report of the current power situation to prevent major energy problem and utility over charges.
* CW120 Power Analyser(Single Phase)
* Cw240 Power Analyser(Three Phase)
* Cw10 Clamp-on Power Meter
The digital oscilloscopes have high-speed sampling and a wide range of bandwidths that can be utilized for design and development of electronic devices. The ScopeCorders have the advantages of both a digital oscilloscope and a multi-channel data recorder.
* Digital and Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
* ScopeCorders (High Speed)
Data Acquisition Equipment
Yokogawa data acquisition systems give you the most flexibility and power to measure, display, store, and even actuate a variety of physical or electrical phenomena. High speed DAQ families offer industry leading signal conditioning, triggers, simultaneous sampling, and streaming behind every channel.
* High Speed Data Acquisition
* Low Speed DAQ & Industrial Recorders
* Digital Power Meter & Analyzer
* Optical Spectrum Analyzer
* Digital Insulation Tester
* DC Voltage / Current Unit
* Universal Counter
* Precision Measuring Instruments
* Digital Manometers
* Time Interval Analyzers
- FACTORY AUTOMATION PRODUCTS:-
- Proximity Sensors
- Photoelectric Sensors
- Ultrasonic Sensors
- Rotary Encoders
- Inclination & Acceleration Sensors
- Modicon M340/M580
- IPC & HMI
- Temperature & Pressure Transmitters
- Actuators ,IP convertors & Positioners
- Magnetic Flow meter
- Vortex Flow meter
- CoriolisMass Flow meter
- Gas Analysers
- Vijeo Citect
- Clear Scada
- Wonderware Online
The task of supervision of machinery and industrial processes on a routine basis can be an excruciatingly tiresome job. Always being by the side a machine or being on a 24x7 patrol duty around the assembly line equipment checking the temperature levels, water levels, oil level and performing other checks would be considered a wastage of the expertise of the technician on trivial tasks. But, to get rid of this burdensome task, the engineers devised equipment's and sensors that would prevent or at least reduce the frequency of these routine checks.As a result of that, control systems and it's various off springs like SCADA systems were formed. Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) offers the ease of monitoring of sensors placed at distances, from one central location.